EBCO Concrete particularly specialises in new builds and replacement driveways and paths to enhance the elevation and appearance of homes and home improvements. For a little extra character, coloured pigments of virtually any palette can easily be added to your mix to create an individual look that is suited to your style.
Here are a few options and questions to consider when using concrete:
- Coloured concrete brings drab surfaces to life. Almost any hue can be added to concrete during the pouring process to create an individual impression custom to your project.
- What type of finish is appropriate for the area in question? Non slip, closed trowel, broom finish etc?
- Is polishing or honing my concrete a viable option?
- Is sealing necessary for the concrete in question?
- What thickness and/or strength should my concrete be?
- Is mesh required? If so what type of mesh is suitable?
Caring for Concrete
Concrete is fairly easy to maintain, though it’s a good idea to keep it clean with a regular hose down. When grime builds up over time, you may need a pressure cleaner to give it a little more extensive clean. Optional sealing is also an easier way to maintain your concrete particularly outdoors.